Possible New Signings This Season:Kenny Dalglish


Kenny Dalglish has hinted for more signings before the end of the transfer window 2011/12.
Jordan Henderson, Charlie Adam, Stewart Downing, Alexander Doni and Jose Enrique are the new players added by Dalglish this season and more are expected to join Anfield this summer.


Liverpool has been linked with Stoke's Ryan Shawcross, Bolton's Gary Cahill and Birmingham's Scott Dann ahead of a 31st August transfer deadline.

He said,"Until the transfer window shuts, the most honest answer I can give is, 'I don't know'."
Asked whether Enrique could be Liverpool's final acquisition of the summer, Dalglish, who signed as manager on a permanent basis in May, is quoted as saying: "I don't know - it's the same as I don't know if that's your last question!
"I cannot answer it honestly. I suppose it's a little bit like last year when I was asked, 'when are you signing the contract?' or, 'have you been asked to sign?' - until the transfer window shuts, the most honest answer I can give is, 'I don't know'."