Reina Ready To Help Man Utd

Pepe Reina said that he's ready to help Manchester United's new goal keeper David De Gea if he needs advice.


Asked if he would help his spanish counterpart crossing the divide to help his rival, Reina said: "I don't know him personally – we have played against each other a few times but I don't have a problem with whatever he needs. I imagine that he can get my telephone number from any friend that we have in common."
Asked if he was contacted by United as they searched for Edwin Van der Sar's replacement, his somewhat evasive answer suggested there was a moment at the end of last year when a move to Old Trafford became a possibility.
He said: "That doesn't matter now. I imagine they had a group of keepers that they were looking at and in the end the one they ended up pushing for was De Gea and I think that they have not got it wrong, far from it, he is going to give great service."