Suarez dream move to Barcelona


Luis Suarez revealed that he would join the European champions Barcelona if he gets any such offer.

He joined Liverpool from Ajax in January in a £22 million. He said that he aways had a "dream" of playing for the all-conquering Spanish giants.
Intrestingly, His agent, Pere Guardiola, is the brother of Barca coach Pep Guardiola.
He said,"Before meeting Pere Guardiola, my current agent, I had this desire, this dream of a chance to play for that team."
"Obviously he [Pere] is a person related to Barcelona by his brother, but work situations are totally different relationships. If Guardiola wanted me, he would want me no matter who represents me."
Suarez came off the bench to score on his Liverpool debut at Anfield and quickly became a fans' favourite when he contributed to all three of his team's goals in a 3-1 win over arch-rivals Manchester United.