Torres Helped Bringing Suarez To Liverpool


Luis Suarez has revealed that Fernando Torres was the one to convince him to join Liverpool. Despite being in the process  for a move to Chelsea, Torres asked him to join Liverpool during the January transfer window.
He said, "Torres suggested joining Kenny Dalglish's side would benefit his game."
He also said,"You feel the pressure of what the club has paid for you, but I tried to live as calmly as I could, not to think about the people watching me."
He also admitted that Torres helped him settle so quickly to life on Merseyside.
"He told me to be the same player I always was, not to try to change, that Liverpool were a great team and that they would help me to grow a lot.
"The truth is that his advice was a great help and he was not wrong; he was exactly right."